Changing a Student Grade Level
- In the School view, click the Student top tab.
- Check the box beside the student that requires a grade change.
- In the Options menu, click Registration > Promote/Demote Student
- In the Promote/Demote Student pop-up window:
- Name: Use the icon to select the student name.
- Date: Enter the date on which the change is being made.
- Reason: Use the icon to select the reason the change is being made.
- YOG: Select the appropriate year of graduation to generate the correct student grade.
- Click OK.
Registering a Student
When registering a student, it is critical to have legal documentation in hand and to search for the student using only legal last name, gender, and birthdate. This prevents creating duplicate students in the provincial system. 1. In the School ...
Changing a Student Status
In the School view, click the Student top tab. Check the box beside the student that requires a status change. In the Options menu, click Registration > Change Student Status Name: Use the icon to select the student name. Date: Enter the ...
Adding Report Card Classes to a Student
When a new student is registered, they will need to have report card classes assigned, as well as their homeroom. 1. In the School view, click the Student top tab. 2. Check the box beside the student that requires report card classes. 3. Click the ...
Managing Student Demographics
Once a student has been enrolled in the school, student demographics must be updated according to the enrollment form completed by the parent 1. In the School view, click the Student top tab. 2. Click the Details side tab to open the student's ...
MSS Student & Parent Login Issues
If a parent has problems logging in to the parent portal, please use the Google Form given below to submit a help request: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeKOX_wZOHiNRr1gdpPMr2xcswtvyfpYfZCeWjWjlfyLbOVJg/viewform Please use the Form below ...