Changing a Student Status
- In the School view, click the Student top tab.
- Check the box beside the student that requires a status change.
- In the Options menu, click Registration > Change Student Status
- Name: Use the icon to select the student name.
- Date: Enter the date on which the change is being made.
- Reason (optional): Use the icon to select the reason the change is being made.
- Student Status: Select the appropriate status for the student.
- Click OK
Registering a Student
When registering a student, it is critical to have legal documentation in hand and to search for the student using only legal last name, gender, and birthdate. This prevents creating duplicate students in the provincial system. 1. In the School ...
Managing Student Demographics
Once a student has been enrolled in the school, student demographics must be updated according to the enrollment form completed by the parent 1. In the School view, click the Student top tab. 2. Click the Details side tab to open the student's ...
Searching Records and Viewing Data
Searching Records and Viewing Data There are a variety of tools used for searching records in MySchoolSask. Search Field The search field appears in the menu bar of every screen in MSS. Entering criteria and clicking the icon will instruct the ...
New Student Enrollment Best Practices
Registering a New Student You should only enter the last name, birth date, and gender in the MSS (My School Sask) registration wizard. You can find more steps for registering a student on page 8 in this ...
Changing a Student Grade Level
In the School view, click the Student top tab. Check the box beside the student that requires a grade change. In the Options menu, click Registration > Promote/Demote Student In the Promote/Demote Student pop-up window: Name: Use the icon to select ...