Chromebook Repair Procedure
Please follow the procedures below for Chromebook repairs:
1. Create a separate ticket for EACH Chromebook in need of repair.
2. Ticket(s) must include a description of the issue and the device's asset tag (Number engraved on bottom).
3. Write the corresponding ticket number on the device.
4. Send the Chromebook to CEC c/o Noel via inter-office mail.
5. Put a return address (school) on the packaging.
Chromebooks that arrive without a ticket and/or a description of the problem may be sent back to the
Chromebooks that arrive without labels may never return to the
Thank you for your cooperation in this to help us better support your devices.
How to Powerwash a Chromebook
A Chromebook needs to be reset. Powerwashing is similar to a 'Factory Reset', but on Chinook devices, they are still managed by us after resetting. All data will be removed from the Chromebook. This will not affect data stored in Google Drive. ...
Chrome OS - Update
Turn on your Chromebook. Connect your Chromebook to Wi-Fi. At the bottom right, select the time. Select Settings . At the bottom of the left panel, select About Chrome OS. Under "Google Chrome OS," you'll find which version of the Chrome operating ...
Student account is Missing from Windows/Google
All Students require a LID entered into MSS for account creation. All student accounts are created the day after their information (including LID) is entered into MSS. If the students account is not logging into a windows machine or chromebook it is ...