Siblings can be connected to each other in MSS. The process requires that 2 records exist for each connected sibling.
- In the School view, click the Student top tab.
- Click the Contacts side tab.
- Click the Related Students sub-side tab.
- In the Options menu, click Add.
- In the New Related Student window, populate the fields as follows:
- Name: Use the icon to generate the student pick list for the school. Search for the name of the sibling to be attached to this student and click OK.
- Relationship: Use the drop-down menu to select Sibling.
- Click Save.
- Go to the other sibling’s record and repeat the process. When the siblings are properly connected to each other, the name of the sibling will appear twice for each student.